Thank you for visiting the website of Gershman Properties, LLC (“Gershman Properties”). The website provides general information about Gershman Properties and the properties it owns and operates.
Our website only collects the personally identifiable information that you voluntarily submit when you elect to send an email to Gershman Properties or to a person whose email address is listed on the website.
By submitting information to our website, you (i) consent to our use and disclosure of such information in any manner permitted by law, and (ii) acknowledge that you have no expectation of privacy, Confidentiality, or privilege in it.
Specifically, but without limitation, you consent that any information you submit over the website may be collected, used, shared, sold, or disclosed to:
- evaluate Gershman Properties elects to do business with you
- monitor and analyze our business or website operations
- collect debts, fight fraud, or protect the rights or property of the firm, our clients, our website, their users, or third parties, or as otherwise permitted by law
- be incorporated into our database for mailings or other purposes
- otherwise be provided to our affiliates, business partners, or others who work for us such as service providers, vendors, contractors and agents, and/or to other unaffiliated third parties, for marketing or other business purposes
Legally Required and Other Related Disclosures
In addition to the foregoing, Gershman Properties may release your personally identifiable information to law enforcement, governmental authorities, or third parties if (i) required to do so by law, search warrant, subpoena, court order, or other legal process, (ii) requested by law enforcement or other governmental authorities, in our discretion, or (iii) Gershman Properties otherwise has a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the firm or third parties.
How Does Gershman Properties Protect Personally Identifiable Information You Provide?
Gershman Properties makes reasonable efforts to protect personally identifiable information that you submit over the website from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, which may include the use of firewalls and other security measures on our servers. However, Gershman Properties does not warrant or represent that its level of security meets or exceeds any particular standard, and no server or internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. You should take this into account when submitting personal or confidential data on any websites, including this one. Similarly, any information that you send Gershman Properties or any person listed in this website in an email message is not confidential or privileged.
How Can You Ask Questions or Raise Concerns?